Author Topic: SMF4Mobile 1.0 beta 4 released!  (Read 15119 times)

Dragooon

SMF4Mobile 1.0 beta 4 released!
« on: March 22, 2011, 02:02:43 pm »
Available to every customer(Existing or new) immediately, I'm happy to announce the release of SMF4Mobile 1.0 beta 4. Hopefully our second last beta, this release includes(But is not limited to) :

- Recent posts - Due to demand, recent posts section has been added to the theme
- Complete new navigation style - Full page dialog boxes has been replaced to on the spot pop-ups for additional speed in navigation. Have a try yourself
- Ajax page loading is disabled - This helps speeding up the theme as well as stabilizing it much more than before
- Improved MessageIndex - Some quirks and bugs with MessageIndex has been fixed
- Who's online on board index has been improved, it now shows all persons that are actually online as well as total posts and topics in the board
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements

Have fun!

lobosdesigns

Re: SMF4Mobile 1.0 beta 4 released!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 02:17:14 pm »
how do I purchase this, and does it work with rc5, also the old smf gallery I have How do I direct it to my imagemagik, in what file do I look to change it, it is not picking it up and need to do it manually.

Dragooon

Re: SMF4Mobile 1.0 beta 4 released!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 02:24:19 pm »
You can purchase this by going to your profile > paid subscriptions, for gallery related questions please ask them at the aeva media thread on simplemachines.org